- About Us
- CNM Sub-Units
- Member Benefits
- Resource Library
- Charting and Documentation
- Food Safety
- Food Service
- Job Descriptions
- Leadership and Staff Development
- Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Patient Education
- Policies and Procedures
- Professional Competency & Education
- Quality Improvement
We're on Facebook!
Welcome to CNM DPG website!
We've just upgraded our navigation and log in.
- Use your Academy log in for this site.
- All pages (public and member) are visible. Those pages that have a "lock" require member log in to view.
One of the exciting new developments is a formation of Quality and Process Improvement Sub-Unit. The goals of this sub-unit are to educate members on the various healthcare quality standards, measures and tools and to introduce members to process improvement methods. I believe this new sub-unit will prove to be of great benefit to you.
If you are not a CNM DPG member, there are a number of areas that are accessible only to the CNM DPG members. So, consider joining! Please contact Kerry Scott, Member Service Chair, for details on member benefits and on how to join.
As always, your feedback is important as we continue to improve our website and DPG. Please feel free to contact me for concerns or suggestions. I look forward to serving you as the CNM DPG Chair.
Young Hee Kim, MS, RD, LDN, CNSC
Chair, Clinical Nutrition Management DPG (2013-2014)
Your log in to member information is the same as your Academy log in.
Not a member?
- Oncology Nutrition DPG National Conference May 2 to May 3, 2014
- 11th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference May 5 to May 7, 2014
- Academy AMIA 10x10 Course May 7 to October 18, 2014
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management Program June 26 to June 28, 2014
- Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE) October 18 to October 21, 2014