We offer 3 sub-units as an added member benefit. All CNM members have access to sub-unit information and resources.
- Informatics Sub-Unit provides news, informational links and resources to keep pace with food and nutrition informatics, including electronic health records.
- Quality and Process Improvement Sub-Unit provides information and resources on various healthcare quality standards, measures and process improvement methodologies. The sub-unit collaborates with the Academy’s Quality Management Committee for news, updates and volunteer opportunities. There is also a separate electronic mailing list (EML) for this sub-unit.
- Pediatrics Sub-Unit shares benchmarking data and management, staffing, & program development best practices specific to pediatric services (both acute care and ambulatory).
We offer several options for professional development, including:
- CNM Annual Symposium where you can earn CPEUs, network with other members, and visit with vendors. Members receive discounted registration.
- CNM Member Reception at FNCE® provides opportunity to have some refreshments, meet other members, and begin to build your professional network.
- CPEU articles in each quarterly newsletter for FREE CEUs.
- Self-study webinars. Review the webinar recording and submit your information. CPEU documentation is forwarded at the end of each month.
Information and Resources
CNM continues to expand information available to members.
- Future Dimensions electronic newsletter published quarterly. Members are also able to access previous archived versions from years past. Newsletters contain cutting edge information and resources along with important notices and updates from the CNM Executive Committee.
- Electronic Mailing List (EML) –The CNM EML is available to all members. However, members must subscribe. Directions for subscribing are located on the CNM website. Our members give rave reviews for the EML. You can pose questions, share ideas, and collaborate with other members.
- CNM Website www.cnmdpg.org is the link to information and announcements. You access the newsletters, find updates from the Informatics Subunit, learn of upcoming professional development CEU opportunities and the like.
- Member Resource Library on the CNM website where you can access resources materials, productivity tools, presentations, the grip strength toolkit and more. The library is being re-configured and will be available soon!